I thought the framing worked well on the rooster shot but was a little closer than I wanted on the trailer shot.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Trailer at Kruger's Farm
More photos from my wanderings. I finally got the light leaks figured out on this original Diana. The culprit was the red window. I'm still trying to get the viewfinder dialed in. I have a tendency to shoot too close and crop tight which works well with my Holga since the final image includes way more than the viewfinder shows. The viewfinder on this Diana seems to crop close already so I find that I am excluding more than I want.