"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Krappy Kamera 2010 Opening

Me standing in front of my photo at the Krappy Kamera 2010 Gallery Opening.
     Karl and I had a wonderful time in New York and the gallery opening was the highlight.  I met many wonderful photographers from the toy camera community.  I especially enjoyed seeing the Gallery des Refuses (I think thats how you spell it?)  It is not often that you get to see what the juror rejected.  It was a great time and I was very excited to be a part of the actual opening.  This was the first time I've had my work accepted in a show that had an opening.  I felt like Cinderella going to the ball!  It was very cool!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again, it was a pleasure meeting you and seeing your work up close. Just added your blog link on mine also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, loved the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great photo and well deserved being accepted. Shame we don't have similar shows in the UK

    ReplyDelete